Serenade D1 Cabin questions

janmitch

We will be sailing on the Serenade next June and I have a couple of specific questions. Someone mentioned that the hair dryer in her cabin was in an awkward place and hard to use. Anyone know specifically about the D1 placement? Also, do all D1's have a refrigerator? Are they large enough to hold a bottle of wine if I bring it back from the dining room? I love lurking about these boards and hearing all the great suggestions. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. Jan

The refrigerators are stocked, but your cabin attendant will remove the items if asked. I don't think they are tall enough for a bottle of wine to fit in, but if you want your attendant will also get you a wine bucket with ice. Different bars will also hold your bottle of wine each night for you also.

We often took our bottle back to the room too, to enjoy on the balcony.

I dont know about the hairl dryer...never saw it..never looked for it ... maybe it is in one of the drawers...

As for the 'fridge' ..yes, it has one...it is under the TV in a cabinet, However, it is more of an electric cooler...you can probably fit a bottle of wine in it...(when you get there it will be full of sodas, water, snacks,,,like a mini bar...you can ask the room steward to clear it out if you want to use it..other wise youd be lucky to get anything in it) Now, it doesnt really keep things too cold I imainage this is espically true in the warmer climates...we were on her in Alaksa and still the things in the fridge were not what Id call really cold...but a bottle of wine would be chilled, Im sure.

Enjoy your cruise....she is a lovely ship!:)

Archived