Thanksgiving Buffet Boca Raton/Ft. Lauderdale

TDW

We will be arriving 3 days early for our Nov 25th cruise on the Star. Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel or restaurant that would offer a Thanksgiving Dinner buffet? We will have a car so it could be anyplace in the Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale area. We're staying at the Embassy Suites in Boca Raton and they told us they weren't having a buffet.

If you want a more elegant place for Thanksgiving, try The Bridge Hotel in Boca Raton. It's a landmark near the famous Boca Resort and Club and the beach. From the Embassy Suites, it's about a 15 minute drive.

The restaurant is on the top floor and the view is just awesome. Their buffets are the best around in my opinion.

I lived in Boca for 20+ years and when I return to visit (which is 5-6 times a year), that's where I want to go for Sunday brunch or dinner. I also stay at the hotel frequently as well so I can walk to the beach which is less than a block.

They will be having a Thanksgiving buffet - it's not inexpensive - about $38, but what an assortment of food - just the presentation is fantastic. It's the type of restaurant that will be booked early, so you'd have to make reservations now.

Here's their website: Hope this has helped - it's my recommendation!

http://www.bocaratonbridgehotel.com/

Enjoy the Star - we've sailed her and she's a great ship - one of my favorites!

Hubby and I agree with Cruise Nut - The Bridge is excellent - beautiful views, great food, classy.

I work right next to to The Embassy Suites and we always have our "all hands" meetings there - it's very nice hotel, but a bit out west. For other nights other than Thanksgiving, you are close to Glades Road which if you head east has PF Changs and some other good offerings.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for all the replies. I printed out the menu from The Bridge, it looks like quite a spread. Funny that they have pumpkin cheesecake instead of pumpkin pie. As CruiseNut7 said - not inexpensive. But, we can't take it with us!!

For SoFloDeb: Thanks for your comment on the Embassy Suites. I did see that it is on the western edge. Would have liked to stay closer to the beach, but we got a good rate there and love Embassy Suites. We'll see plenty of the ocean and beaches on our cruise. We like PF Changs, so may give that a try one night. One of our favorite restaurants around the country is Maggiano's Little Italy and have eaten at their Boca location before. We'll definitely eat there one night.

Thanks again to everyone for responding.

Archived