Question about Shuttle Service to Port Canaveral

indiaksue

My husband and I are flying in the day before our cruise and we are wanting a reliable shuttle service. I have looked around and found that Art's Shuttle and Cocoa Beach Shuttle are the least expensive. Are these both the type of shuttle that you have to wait an hour or so for the shuttle to fill up, or do they just pick you up when you arrive.

I am cruising out of Port Canaveral but coming in the day before. I need transportation to my Hotel. I have heard good things about Art's Shuttle, but the Cocoa Beach Shuttle is cheaper. Has anyone used them? I was also wondering if you have to wait for the shuttle to fill up before they leave the airport. We were hoping to get to the pier for Dinner and watch the other ships pull out of port.

Thanks for your help.

I have cruised out of PC 8 times and have always used a rental car from MCO to the port. It is a very easy drive, and for 2 people is usually cheaper then a shuttle or car service. The car return is easy. If you are interest in this I can post more information.

Two things. Renting a car is easy and it is a straight non stop to Cape Canaveral. Not even one traffic light. Also if you want to see the ships close dont go to the pier. Go to the port. Rustys, Grills, or Fish Lips and you can reach out and touch the ships as they go by.

I know the rental car route is the cheapest but my husband doesn't want the stress. He just wants to be picked up. I am just trying to find the best value for the money.

The best value for your money is a rental car. It is that easy as the other poster stated. 1 road all the way from airport to port. Where is your hotel?

I leave next week for a Miami cruise and I got a full size car for $28.80 plus taxes.It is cheaper for myself,a local to rent a car and drive rather than paying for parking.

Steve

Archived