first royal caribbean cruise

wato1963

hi all!

this my wife and i's first cruise on royal caribbean we are going on the navigator in march doing the western caribbean,we are from the UK and would like to know what to expect on our cruise.We would like to know what the food,entertainment,the ship etc is like.We are in cabin 9276 is this a good cabin.Cheers

The Voyager Class Ships are awesome. We have been on Voyager and Explorer. There is always pleanty to do if you are looking for something to do. The Promaneade is a great place to be either day or night. Make sure you catch the parades they have there. We enjoyed the meals and didn't have a complaint about anything we ate. We also ate at Portifino's. It was well worth the cover charge. We were on deck 8 for our last cruise on Explorer. We had no complaints with the room or the location. Enjoy your cruise and make sure you sign up for your Meet & Mingle. Go to the Roll Call page and meet some people ahead of time that will be on your cruise. We still communicate with people we met on our cuises.

Agree with BobBeaSea. Navigator is a wonderful ship. Lots of glass, plenty of things to do in the evenings from the shows to just going to the Schooner Bar is having a drink or two, relaxing, converation meeting new people and the piano bar.

Have a great time.

Dave

hi all!

this my wife and i's first cruise on royal caribbean we are going on the navigator in march doing the western caribbean,we are from the UK and would like to know what to expect on our cruise.We would like to know what the food,entertainment,the ship etc is like.We are in cabin 9276 is this a good cabin.Cheers

IMHO you selected an outstanding ship and cruise line. The Navigator is great. Very clean, beautiful and a very friendly crew. Captain Bang is the best. Runs a very good ship. I have some photos of the Navigator in my link below.

Navigator was our first ship, too. It's a beautiful ship, and the Voyager class ships do a great job of spreading out the crowd. Enjoy the Solarium for snoozing. Great place to relax. Have a round of putt-putt golf. Take in the Ice Skating show, and put your nickel in the jukebox at Johnny Rockets and choose "Staying Alive." The kitchen crew and wait staff will dance to that one. Enjoy!

The Navigator is a great ship. We sailed on her last Nov. Loved her so much that we will be sailing on her again Dec.2. I can't say any special that you should see or do that hasn't already been mentioned. Just have a great cruise.

Judi :)

I hate to be the only one with a negative post, but I must mention that March is spring break for schools here, so be prepared to have an above average number of children on the ship. It may or may not be anything to worry about, but I feel it is info that you need to be aware of.

Archived