Belly Flop Contest

tigerdadky

Ive read on carnivals website before and in the book cruises for dummies that Carnival has belly flop contest on some of its ships. I cruised the elation back in April and was all prepared to win me a boat on a stick for being the belly flop champ, only to find out that they didnt have one. Has anyone seen or won a belly flop contest. Does the celebration have one.

There was a belly flop contest on my May Ecstasy cruise, but that was the only one I have seen. I was all trained to take first place in September on the Imagination, but they did not have one.

They did have a synchronized swimming competition on the Liberty last year...

We just witnessed a great BF contest last week on the Elation. Honestly, I thought it would be really foolish, but it turned out to be lots of fun. The contestants were really hysterical, and the audience was very entertained!

The winner was a heavy set guy, probably in his 40's, who did a back-flip belly flop. It was pretty impressive! :cool:

SB

Just off the Miracle 7-day last Sunday and they had the belly flop contest. It was pretty funny! It was held at 11:30 on our first sea day.

Good to hear Deb!! They didn't have it last year... I enjoyed the contest on the SOS... because we tricked my dad into entering :p LOL I was hoping to see it on Carnival some day... it's hilarious to watch!!!!!

I seem to recall that on our HAL cruise (that was a high alcohol content cruise for me so I can only say "recall" ;) ) they had a belly-flop contest that was pretty entertaining. For all I know, I was one of the contestants but have no photos to confirm... fortunately.

Archived