Oceanview Windows

treinke

While the windows don't open....it is really nice to be able to look out. And the curtains are so thick that usually the morning sunlight doesn't wake you up to early.

We had a 6a on the Conquest and it was fine!

Have a great cruise!

Back in our days of OV's, wife and I used to sit in the window well, which was large enough for the both of us.

It's just too bad they don't have windshield wipers with washers. That salt can add up!

Its funny Mr. Pete my kids like the window well better than a balcony. I took them on the Celebration for a quick cruise in August, and I the way home I coulden't believe my ears. They told me it was like sitting over the ocean. Me I'll take a cat 11 with a balcony any day of the week.

We have done Ocean Views...never balconies...until this last cruise we just got back from (Ecstasy). It was a last minute thing so we booked what they had the deals on..which was an interior. Now I needed a lot of rest cause I have been workin 12 hour days 7 days a week for the last few months..so this was a break well deserved...BUT I didnt know if I would enjoy my interior having been spoiled by being able to look out my window and see the beautiful sea...WELL...I LOVED IT..It felt like three in the morning ALL the time..all I had to do was turn the light off and...MAGIC....its pitch black..I really loved it....we are howevr booked on a balcony for our Conquest 07 trip...thought about changin it but naa...im lookin forward to tryin a balcony!

My second cruise on fantasy I was disappointed they didn't have the window well..I had to stand by the window to look out which being disabled, is not an easy thing lol. I am hoping though when I travel on the freedom in 2008 I can get a balcony...that would be awesome.

Here's a silly question. We have a 6A room on the Conquest for Thanskgiving and wonder if the window opens? I'd love to hear the water along with seeing it.

NOT a silly question, and thank you for asking.....I had the same thing on my mind and was going to ask today, as well. :)

Back in our days of OV's, wife and I used to sit in the window well, which was large enough for the both of us.

It's just too bad they don't have windshield wipers with washers. That salt can add up!

Here's a shot of me sitting on our "Balcony" on the Destiny. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1026533624030186251LGiiqchmUp

Archived