Info on buses in miami

Ziggys

HI Everyone, Does anyone have information on buses in Miami (from MIA to Port) do you recommend taking the bus in Miami during the day? And is there direct bus from MIA to port or do you have many transfers on the way?

Appreciate any information:)

ziggy

Buses and public transportation are safe during the day in Miami, but is is very difficult to ride them with luggage. And if you do have to change buses you might have a long wait to catch the next one. Not worth the savings. The port of miami is only about 5 miles directly east of the airport...take a taxi...or inquire at the airport about shuttle buses that go directly to the port.

HI Everyone, Does anyone have information on buses in Miami (from MIA to Port) do you recommend taking the bus in Miami during the day? And is there direct bus from MIA to port or do you have many transfers on the way?

Appreciate any information:)

ziggy

Trust me you are much better of taking a cabn from the airport. Its not worth the hassle to save a few bucks. Bus service here in miami is not that great in myopinion...although I never really take the bus, I have my own car....:)

Archived