Ground transportation from FTL to Miami?

veryhotred

Tri County Airport Express shared ride shuttle runs $18 per person.

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "AIRPORT EXPRESS" in red on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in and he/she will assist you. ;)

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html

Yikes it shows me $52-$82 dollars one way! THe exact hotel and zip code I am staying at are not listed. DO I HAVE to secure thrans now or can I show up and find some? Which would you recommend?

Not sure where your coming up with those rates, the shared ride shuttle is $18 per person. No need for a reservation, at FLL you can just show up , find the "AIRPORT EXPRESS" personnel and be on your way. :rolleyes:

///

Not sure where your coming up with those rates, the shared ride shuttle is $18 per person. No need for a reservation, at FLL you can just show up , find the "AIRPORT EXPRESS" personnel and be on your way. :rolleyes:

///

When I went to make a reservation (with the link you prvided) it asked for where I was staying (the hotel wasn't listed) so it asked for the zip to where I was going. I put it in and it computed that amount ($52) for two of use for one way.

Signman....one more ques, how safe is Tri Rail? I mean am I safe to take that with my 7 yr old daughter and myself? If we took that from the FTL airport doesn't it go near Dadeland mall? Would I feel safe and be safe? I get a little nervous being alone in a big city with just the two of us. ;)

Sorry, I don't know anything about Tri-rail. Sounds like a big hassle, but cheap. Bequia might be more helpful, hope she checks back in for you.

Thanks for stopping and looking again though! Those of use that do not know the area REALLY appreciate the help!!!!!!! :D

....one more ques, how safe is Tri Rail?

Tri-Rail is relatively safe, they have conductors and plain clothes police on the trains. I would only use it if your sight seeing or not in a rush to get anywhere. It has not attained a dependable or reliable schedule, it's been plagued with delays and breakdowns. ;)

///

Tri-Rail is relatively safe, they have conductors and plain clothes police on the trains. I would only use it if your sight seeing or not in a rush to get anywhere. It has not attained a dependable or reliable schedule, it's been plagued with delays and breakdowns. ;)

///

Not in a hurry at all...nothing planned the day we arrive. Thanks so much for the info, you and Signman have really be helpful!!!!

Archived