Royal Family suites on Jewel??

Dorie7

Hi!

Are the three RFS on the Jewel of the Seas the same size or are they different? On the website, there is a range of sizes listed. If different sizes, which is larger, the one on deck seven or on deck nine?

Are there any other differences that you need to be aware of before booking one of these?

Thanks, Dorie

Hi Dorie....we booked the Royal Family Suite on the Adventure of the Seas and I do not believe there are different sizes. I have read that the size of the room is awesome and the balcony is huge at 214 square feet. The room is over 600 square feet. We have 60 days until our cruise and I can not wait to see this room!!!! :D :D :D

dave&micki

Thanks for your reply! I believe that the RFS you have booked on AOS may be larger than the one on JOS. It sounds wonderful! Do you know if you have access to concierge service and boarding priviledges with the RFS? Or is it like the Junior suite with just more space?

I'd love to hear about your experience with this grand cabin when you return.

Thanks,

Dorie

Yes - We do!!! There are other perks too such as priority boarding. I'm happy for the lounge and with 7 people, the free drinks between 5:30-8:00 will help with the bar bill :D Once we get back I will post a full review and if my daughters teaches me how.....I will post pictures.

We got off the Explorer of the Seas 1 month ago, we had this suite. It was GREAT! I was a little worried as some of the bad reviews for it. But like always some people are never happy, or maybe they did have a bad experience, but that does not mean you will. We had 4 adults and a 7 year old, the living/sitting area was a very nice size, the smaller bedroom had no tv, but my parents had that room and did not mind. The master bedroom was about the same size as a D1 balcony room! It had a big circle window that went out to the balcony, make sure to have the curtains closed while getting dressed!!!LOL!!! ALOT of storage everywhere, in the living room and both bedrooms then also a huge walkin closet in the hallway! It did have a doorbell as well. We really liked it! If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask!!!!

We have the RFS booked for Radiance (sister to Jewel) next year, and was told by rc agent that the deck 7 and 8 are slightly larger than deck 9. As they are on the corner aft, the lower decks are slightly larger. I don't know where the difference actually is though. We chose deck 8, becuase we didn't want to be directly over the bar on deck 6 and deck 9 did not have a window just the door. May be slightly different layout on Jewel though.

Wow, Coltsfan#! Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for the information. Did you take any pictures?

jj2sail,

Thanks also for the information about size. I expect that the RFS would be very similar on the Radiance and the Jewel. I'd love to hear your review when you get back,

Dorie

Dorie, Yes I did; I am not sure how to post them on here though????? If anyone has any suggestions on how I would love to put them on here! I know any pictures I could get were wonderful before we left! And yes, we all had such a great time! We took my parents; who have never even been on an airplane! They had the time of their life! I think they will be frequent cruisers after this!

Archived