How may people from Boston traveling when the convention is in town?

bkonner

Howdy,

I am really curious to find out if there are others from Boston and Massachusetts who are getting out of Dodge next week? I live down town (the North End), and every day its a new restrictions on the T or the Central Artery, or street closings (mine). When I first found out they are closing down North Station, Haymarket T stop (my stop), the Central Artery, I decided its time to get out of here!

I decided to really have a grand time so I am going three days early and living it up in Ft. Lauderdale too! I'm like a kid on my first cruise. I am so excited, I am on the board on a Saturday night (its actually about 75 outside tonight--terrible, cold summer here!!!!!!!) instead of going out.

bkonner

We're sticking around. It's just four days and could be exciting. I also take the T and the reroutings won't bother me too much. In fact, they will even bring me closer to my office. :)

Just, PLEASE, don't come to the Cape!! It is a mob scene down here already and especially bad when the weather is not good for the beach.

By the way, s7s's, should be having lots of fog today and heavy rain and winds tonight and tomorrow...doubt they will get into Martha's Vineyard.

Archived