Roll Call Legend 12/05-19/2006 CR-FLL

Foxberry

My husband and I are sailing on this cruise in 3 weeks and were hoping we would meet some people from this forum. We would love to hear from fellow sailors. This will be our third SB cruise, just got off the Legend in June on the Monte Carlo-Rome leg and the year before we were on the Spirit from Rome-Athens, we are SB lovers:) . Robbie

My husband and I are sailing on this cruise in 3 weeks and were hoping we would meet some people from this forum. We would love to hear from fellow sailors. This will be our third SB cruise, just got off the Legend in June on the Monte Carlo-Rome leg and the year before we were on the Spirit from Rome-Athens, we are SB lovers:) . Robbie

Hello Foxberry, husband and I will be in that cruise as well, we are Seabourn newbies, looking forward to this great voyage! :) Ele

Ele,

Jim and I will look forward to meeting you onboard. We are traveling with Jim's sister and her husband. We are heading down to Costa Rica on Dec 2 for 3 days in the Arenal Volcano area before we board the Legend.

You will love SB, I can hardly wait to get back onboard. We took some friends who have cruised on other lines with us last June and they are SB converts now.

We have an open booking for another cruise so we could get the 5% savings but haven't booked anything yet, we were hoping a Fjords trip would come up with the 50% savings.

See you in 3 weeks! Robbie

Robbie, it'll be a pleasure to meet you and Jim onboard! We have a friend who is from Costa Rica, and Arenal Volcano area was the one she suggested as the best to visit, she specially loves the Tabacon Resort, DH and I are also traveling a few days bef the cruise, Dec 1st, we took the Seabourn precruise extention that has a good combination of San Jose and a beach resort with some day excursions included, since this is our first visit to Costa Rica. We look forward to this great trip, can't wait to experience Seabourn after reading all the posts! I've already started packing, could not wait !!:rolleyes:Ele

Hi Ele,

Our daughter stayed at the Tabacon a few years ago and loved it, we are going with tried and true Trip Advisor and the top rated Arenal Volcano Inn. Don't think we will be in the room much what with Zip lining, canyoning, and hot springs, not to mention hanging bridges and the volcano hike. We will need SB's spa after all that hanging around! :p

I read a review on this site that you can hire a private helicopter for a tour of the canal, wonder if anyone knows more info about this? My retired pilot husband would love that. :D

We are getting packed, but have 19 coming for Turkey dinner next week so I have limited space to sprawl the possibilities. :eek: We have never been on a SB cruise where snorleling was an option so didn't take our gear, with the amount of stuff I have already I don't think I have room for it in my luggage. I would love to have my own mask and snorkel if we have the occasion to use it.

Anyone out there been on this cruise know if we will need our snorkel equipment?:confused:

We will see you at the Sky Bar for sail away! :) Robbie

Hi Robbie, We are less than 2 wks away from SB!!!! I'm counting the days !!! Have you got your final cruise documents yet? We have not.I'm going to call my TA today.

I'm sure there will be excellent snorkeling oppotunities since we are cruising by Belize that has the 2nd largest reef in the world and Bay Islands, but I'll take my chances and use SB eqpmt, I don't want to add more to my luggage! See you soon !!! :D

We are so distressed by the horrible news about the Legend's crew member we can hardly think about enjoying our time aboard. I'm sure the passengers and crew are just devasted.

I hope the ship has gotten under way and the new passengers are helping the crew get past their loss. We will be in Caldera Dec 5 with heavy hearts waiting to see our old friends and make new ones. See you then Robbie

Hello Marvin & Judy,

My husband Jim and I look forward to meeting you. We are leaving Sat for Arenal area and will be onboard Tues afternoon, probably up in the Sky Bar enjoying a sail away drink!:p See you in a few days, Robbie:)

Archived