Booking question

zookepr0

I never booked late on Princess, but we were able to book a cabin on HAL in February of 2006, less than 24 hours prior to sailing.

I was under the impression that you cant book cabins less then 24 hours before sailing because of a manifest that must be turned in at 24 hours before sailing==

I booked at 5 p.m. on a Sat. night for a cruise that left the next day. However, when I got home I was charged double the price I was quoted. Because I don't have a fax machine at home, they didn't fax me any information, and they said they wouldn't have time to do it right then and there anyway. If you book at the last minute, make sure and get it in writing!

I booked at 5 p.m. on a Sat. night for a cruise that left the next day. However, when I got home I was charged double the price I was quoted. Because I don't have a fax machine at home, they didn't fax me any information, and they said they wouldn't have time to do it right then and there anyway. If you book at the last minute, make sure and get it in writing!

We know as you stated this a zillion times.. Isn't it time to move on?

I just read most of this person's posts. Looks like she travels alone. Could it just be that she was given a per person rate and misunderstood/misinformed that it was a single rate? Sounds like the case.

And all 45 of them have been tantrums about how she hates Princess. She sued and got paid off but still won't get over it.:rolleyes:

And there are posters who have thousands of posts defending and praising Princess which is certainly their right...I just think we should be a little tolerant of those few who have a different opinion...Address the post and not the poster as the board rules say.

And there are posters who have thousands of posts defending and praising Princess which is certainly their right...I just think we should be a little tolerant of those few who have a different opinion...Address the post and not the poster as the board rules say.

Excellent post.

:rolleyes:

I was trying to help someone by advising them to get a confirmation sent if they book at the last minute. I wish someone had told me about this website before I booked and had so many problems. I was answering her question - you are only on here to be petty.

I don't think posts that merely attack others are helpful, but it looks as though it is some people's life to sit on this site all day long and criticize anything anybody says. It's interesting how many times Largin has tried to write a post telling me to leave this site..... wonder what position he holds with Princess. I have as much right to be on here as you do. If you don't like it, I suggest you start your own website called "cruise praise" or "attack others". I have read many other posts where people were attacked unnecessarily - one person just because she asked if Princess made "towel animals". Unbelievable.

Archived