One More Cp Aft Question (please)

dndcruisers

Hello - have seen this addressed many times in the past BUT we are booked in C753 for Dec 5th - anyone have experience with that deck and cabin?? All other questions have talked about every deck but that one! Any help would be appreciated!!! - PS - to the drunk shopper, I lknow what you mean that little $10.00 store can get you in alot of trouble!!! Ha Ha Ha

Hello - have seen this addressed many times in the past BUT we are booked in C753 for Dec 5th - anyone have experience with that deck and cabin?? All other questions have talked about every deck but that one! Any help would be appreciated!!! - PS - to the drunk shopper, I lknow what you mean that little $10.00 store can get you in alot of trouble!!! Ha Ha Ha

There is no C753 on Sea Princess.Do you have the cabin # wrong?

Just came off Caribbean Princess last week and we had C753. Wonderful cabin (we had C752 last year on Caribbean Princess). At around 10 ft. wide x almost 11 ft. deep, balcony is slightly wider and slightly deeper than the side Caribe balconies and fully covered and totally private. Neighbors on only one side and they were in a suite so we could not hear any noise from their cabin or balcony.

Day 1 of our cruise was incredibly windy up on deck but we escaped to our balcony where there was sunshine and no wind.

Surprisingly, there were NOT any loungers on balcony as there had been last year. I suspect with the replacement of the balcony furniture with the new fire retardant furniture that the loungers from the public decks are not fire retardant. We had 2 high back chairs that reclined and 2 upright chairs, a large table and a small side table that could be used as a footstool.

We asked the wonderful cabin steward, Antonio for a pool lounger and he had it in place by end of Day 1. Only one lounger was sufficient for us as the balcony was often hot during daytime and I did more lying by the pool than on the balcony.

Private hallway to this cabin shared only by next door suite passengers so very quiet as there is no passing foot traffic.

Inside of the cabin, it is set up like regular balcony cabin. I found the mattress a little uncomfortable but requested a foam mattress topper and that helped.

Overall, C753 or C752 are my favourite balcony cabins on Grand Class Princess ships. Hope you love it too!

Enjoy your cruise!

We were in this cabin in September. The balcony is very nice & roomy, they put brand new deck furniture in while we were onboard. The shower is very small, shave your legs at home:D , and ask for an egg crate for the bed as soon as you get onboard. The shampoo/conditioner containers are paper like & are hard to open when your hands are wet + no where to put them down. I would advise to bring on small bottles of your own that can be set down on the shower floor. I think you will enjoy this cabin.

Jan

We're very excited! We had originally booked a mini suite on the Dolphin deck for our January 2008 Mexican Riviera cruise on The Golden Princess, but after doing some research, we decided we would prefer an aft (at least partially covered) balcony, so we booked C753 after seeing many great reviews about it.

The pics we saw that Serene56 posted on the "cabin tips" thread are what sold us..... Thanks!

Archived