Parasailing - Sapphire or Coki Beach?

sblois

We want to go parasailing in St. Thomas and have read that both Coki Beach and Sapphire offer it - has anyone done this at either place recently? Which would you recommend? We are with a group of people and some of us want to parasail and others want to snorkel so I'm trying to decide which beach would be best for everyone.

i went to sapphire in 2004 and they did have parasailing, someone i was with did it ... i went snorkeling, there's a nice area there if you go to the right when you enter the beach ... this year, i went to coki and i don't know if they have it as i didn't see anyone doing it ... we were only there for a couple of hours and we just snorkeled -- the snorkeling was nice there too ...

Hello,

Coki Beach is right next to Coral World. Coki Beach doesn't have parasailing that I am aware of, however there is an operator that offers parasailing from Coral World. So if you wanted to do parasailing while at Coki Beach that is where you'd need to go, and you'd need to get a package/ticket for admission+parasailing. This may be why folks visiting Coki Beach haven't noticed parasailing.

--Islander

Archived