Question About Native Way Reservation

lemmonnie

This is our first cruise trip and I did lots of research and finally decided to go with the native way RRR tour.

We are going to be there on 12/26/06, which is one of the busiest days of that Port (10 ships that day!) so I tried to reserve this tour as early as possible. I sent out an email to them yesterday and still havn't heard anything back yet. Is this normal? Does anyone know if they have a toll free number I can call? I tried their international phone number and it's extremely expensive.

Any feedback is appreciated!!!

We took this tour last month and its the best. This was my 10th cruise and I have never been on a tour where I felt safer, had more fun and have a wonderful video to remind me of one of the highlights of my life.

You will love the personnel and all the attention they give their customers. I thought the video a little expensive but its 40minutes long and worth every penny.

Lois

We used Nativeway last April for the Island Tour and Stingray City Snorkle. We had a wonderful experience with the company but their e-mail response was sometimes a little slow - I would suggest sending another e-mail. They don't have a toll free number to the best of my knowledge.

is anyone having trouble making a reservation with Nativeways online. When I click the link to make a reservation it gives me a log in screen.

Thanks

fer - If your computer is doing what mine was doing, that is the log in for whatever email service you have as your default. When I clicked the link, it gave me the box to put in my hotmail login & password.

Hope this helps :D

Can someone tell me? I have reservations for nativeway for a tour in Feb. They want me to fax them my credit card # to hold my spot but will not charge it. Have any of you had to do this? I am a little concerned about faxing my credit card through, Thank you, Janna

We had the same concern, so we actually called them and gave it to Sharon over the phone. We did this in May and they have not charged us anything. I haven't heard of any problems, but I'm not comfortable faxing my credit card info either.

FYI: I emailed Native Way last night and got a response this afternoon from Sharon reserving 2 spots for us in April.

The first email was returned as undeliverable for some reason, so I resent it last night & it obviously went through, very quick response with a lot of info in it! I'm impressed and excited that I made our first shore excursion reservation! :o :D

Archived