Jewel Internet Access question

theonlyjoie

Yep, gonna bring the laptop.

I am in an AC Penthouse (me, myself, and I!), and I'm given to understand that there is wireless 'net access in the cabin. My 'puter has a wireless card built in and I'm planning on bringing a Ethernet cable, too. Have any of you good people out there used Internet access in your cabin? Is there some special set-up that I'll need? Or "permission?" Or....? :confused:

I also heard that there are DVD and CD libraries in the cabins. Is that true?

Thanks!

See ya on the Jewel Nov. 19 !! WOO-HOO!!!!:D

regarding internet access. We used the cable in our balcony cabin and it worked fine. I could see wireless available, but opted not to use it. The connection is slow enough already so I did not want to add any additional delays. Even though the AC might have a computer in it, you still have to pay for access.

Setup was easy. When you first launch your internet, a signup screen pops up. It requires a login and agreement to the terms and $$$ to go further. Was very easy. You need nothing special.

Do bring the cable - there is an Ethernet jack in the Cabin. Not sure WIFI works at all except in public areas.

No special changes but the server will prompt you to sign up for a plan and login each time you connect. Make sure you log off or your minutes will continue to bill until it times out.

DVD library is a note book in your cabin - pick a title and the butler will get it for you

Archived