Ft. Lauderdale Grande Hotel & Yacht Club - food?

Olive

I am flying to FLL this Saturday and leaving on a cruise Sunday. Can someone recommend someplace to eat near the Grande (1881 SE 17th) for a late dinner? Our flight doesn't get in until 10 (and may be delayed). Also, any recommendations for brunch on Sunday? We don't have to be the first ones on the ship!

Thanks!

I honestly don't have a clue, but I replied to ask you a favor. If you're staying at the Grande, would you please come back and let me know how it was? I've seen mixed reviews, and have asked several times what kind of condition it is in, and who has been there recently, but no replies. If you would let me know, I would most appreciate it.:) (We're gonna be there in Feb)

I honestly don't have a clue, but I replied to ask you a favor. If you're staying at the Grande, would you please come back and let me know how it was? I've seen mixed reviews, and have asked several times what kind of condition it is in, and who has been there recently, but no replies. If you would let me know, I would most appreciate it.:) (We're gonna be there in Feb)

I will be checking in on Tuesday Nov 21, 2006, we also have concerns, especially with another price drop to $89.00 a night. :confused: I am hopeful that things will be fine, I will post pics and my opinion from the hotel itself if we have time, if not I will post upon my return from the cruise Dec. 02, 2006. But I will try to post from the hotel.

Wendy

I just returned from a night stay at the Ft Lauderdale Grande. I am not picky but this hotel was one of the worst i've stayed in. Don't want to upset you but if you can cancel and rebook somewhere else I would. We had priceline rooms so we were stuck. They are in the middle of a massive remodel and the jackhammers at the pool are very unappealing. The hotel is old and not very clean. The staff was nice and moved my room but

it wasn't much better. Location is fabulous but would not repeat.

Archived