Hotels in Boston

Vic The Parrot

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a decent hotel in Boston that's close to the Black Falcon terminal? I'm interested in something reasonable, but not a dive.

Checked Holiday Inn (for my PriorityClub perks) but the nearest HI seems way out of town.

Thanks, and have a good weekend!

There's a Holiday Inn Express at 69 BOSTON STREET BOSTON, MA 02125 that I found on the Holiday Inn website that isn't too far from the terminal. Most hotels closer to downtown are expensive, and I'm not too sure what your price range is. One hotel that I know is closest to the terminal is the Seaport Hotel.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Logan Airport in Revere on 10/30. We had a very nice clean room which included a free breakfast. They also provide a shuttle pick up from the airport and will drop you off at Black Falcon Pier for free. Our room for the night cost only $107 which I thought was a very good rate for the Boston area. We would definately stay at this hotel again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vic,

There's also a brand new Westin, that's verrrrry close to Black Falcon too. Not sure when you are traveling, but depending on time of year, you may find a deal. Also, the Hyatt at the Boston airport sometimes has reasonable rates and you can take a water taxi over to Black Falcon.

Cheers,

Lynne

• 9 months later...

The Holiday Inn Express, 69 Boston St was a very positive experience.

There wasn't any time for us to sight see. We just wanted a nice clean place to sleep.

We arrived at the airport late Friday night and took the shuttle to the hotel. Saturday morning 11:30 AM took the shuttle to the pier.

It was very clean and service was great.

Archived