coffee shops

majrosebud

in san juan you will find busy spanish style 'reposterias' (coffee shops/bakeries). in the historic district La Bombonera is a must. Also you will find in Plaza de Armas a good coffee booth in one of the corners of the plaza. tourism zones: In condado, La Pattiserie and Kasalta. In Isla Verde go to España where you can enjoy spanish soccer games on tv.

Ummmm.... I think the OP was asking about the other kind of coffee shops found in Amsterdam? I recommend taking a visit to hightimes.com for a worldwide list of "coffee shops". There will not be any in San Juan nor St Thomas as they are both US Territories.

..........replying from downtown Oaksterdam........where medicinal use is legal with a valid prescription.......

ohh...those "green leaf smoke"-coffee shops? In Puerto Rico you will not find anything close at all, neither in the rest of Latin America. In the lesser antilles like St thomas,USVI. much less since i did not even see people drinking on the streets. St marteen as well, Try Jamaica which has a more open culture to this.

Archived