New Question about Seattle Hotels

Has anyone stayed at SpringHill Suites about 1 mile from the Pier or the Marriot Waterfront? Do either offer transportation to the airports and piers? I understand that the Marriot is walking distance from the ships? Thank you all, for your help! Menina

Just a note of caution - the Edgewater is right next door to the Bell St Pier 66 which Norwegian and Celebrity use - the other cruise lines use Terminal 30 which is more in the industrial part of the port close to the Seahawks and Mariners stadium.

You might want to check out which pier you are leaving from.

Cheers and have a good cruise

Dennis

I'm not going on a cruise, my sweetheart who is employed on the Spirit is flying me to see him on my birthday for his day off which is this Sat, so I'm looking for a hotel so I could walk to the pier. Time is of the essence so I want to get something right next to the the pier...The Marriot is sold out fot that night, Springhill Suites is 1 mile away and the rate is good, but I don't want to rent a car because I'm only going to be there for two days . I thought the Spirit was at Pier 66? How long to walk and is it a normal walk or a hike?

As long as you stay near the water, you can take the Cable Car to the pier($1.25/pp, get on and off as many times as you want). The cable car run along the waterfront and I believe Pier 66 is one of the stops.

If you can't find any hotel near the waterfront, stay anywhere in downtown Seattle. Take the free bus to the water front and walk to the pier. It's an easy walk along the waterfront. Ask the Hotel Concierge for bus number.

Most Hotels in downtown area will not provide free transportation to the airport (Hotels near SEA-TAC airport do). However, you can ask the Concierge to call a cab or Shuttle for you.

Have a good time with your sweetheart :)

I made a reservation at the Edgewater..and they make arrangements for a car to pick you up at the airport which is like 65.00, but from what I hear on taxis, its awash so I'm going to do it. Besides, it's a birthday! Thanks to all for the help

Ok, anyone know which one is closer walking distance to Spirit's dock...Crowne Plaze, Marriot, or Edgewater?? I now have the choice of staying at one of the three in August..suggestions?? Thanks! Menina

Archived