OT to Crusingator

gkrebs

Gary, I haven't actually seen any. I believe that someone tried to do this several years ago and it fell through. I know that we have many cruisers living here in metro Atlanta. We have three Bahama Breeze in north metro so that would make a good meeting place. Of course the one two miles from my home in Alpharetta would be great!!:)

I have been there before and thought the place was great. Shame we dont have one in Douglasville. Maybe we can try to put something together after the New Year. I have seen it done on other boards. Heck, when I lived in NJ, We had a yearly one in Atlantic City. BTW keep the ship spotless for us, we are cruising Jewel right after you.

I have been there before and thought the place was great. Shame we dont have one in Douglasville. Maybe we can try to put something together after the New Year. I have seen it done on other boards. Heck, when I lived in NJ, We had a yearly one in Atlantic City. BTW keep the ship spotless for us, we are cruising Jewel right after you.

I see that you are boarding the day that I will be leaving. I will keep the ship in good shape. :)

Gary, I haven't actually seen any. I believe that someone tried to do this several years ago and it fell through. I know that we have many cruisers living here in metro Atlanta. We have three Bahama Breeze in north metro so that would make a good meeting place. Of course the one two miles from my home in Alpharetta would be great!!:)

I'm up for the Bahama Breeze on Barrett Parkway.... just 8 miles from my house.

Archived