Serenade + St Martin + Treetop Zipline

Just checking to see if any recent Serenade cruisers have doing the Loitre Farm zipline excursion independent of the cruise line? If so, please let us know what time you arrived, the cost, and how long it too or any other helpful hints.

The St Martin page has some dated information and also information based on when a RCI ship is NOT in port.

Thanks so much!

I did this but booked through the ship. Was fun but I thought there would have been more "stations" to zip from instead it was more like rope bridges, swinging planks, walking tight wires etc. Don't think I'd do it again in St. Martin though but would try out a different place.

Did the zip line in St. Maarten last year, had a great time. They have a contract with RCCL and won't book you independently if they know you're on one of their ships. Plus, at least last January, the only reason the zip line course was open on Monday (the day Serenade is in St Maarten), was for the Serenade excursion. They closed up as soon as we were done, and while we were waiting to board the buses back to Phillipsburgh we watched them turn away 2 taxis full of people who had showed up hoping to do it on their own.

Jodi

Archived