Does Carnival have a luggage weight limit?

Christine in MO

Cruiser2, Not sure how many different cruise lines you have actually been on but I just checked 6 different cruise lines -Cunard, Princess,Hal,RCI,Celebrity and NCL. There was only one that had the 200 weight limit. So it seems that your information might be a bit off. So unless you exactly what you are talking about please quit giving wrong information.

Cruiser2, Not sure how many different cruise lines you have actually been on but I just checked 6 different cruise lines -Cunard, Princess,Hal,RCI,Celebrity and NCL. There was only one that had the 200 weight limit. So it seems that your information might be a bit off. So unless you exactly what you are talking about please quit giving wrong information.

Who is planning to bring more than 200 pounds of luggage on a 15 day or less cruise?

Wow everyone...sorry, I did not intend on starting a heated discussion. Thanks for the info....I *think* I have gathered that there IS NOT a luggage weight limit :o Even if the 200 lbs per person did apply to Carnival I have no intention of taking that much stuff so either way I am in good shape. Thanks again everyone.

Wow everyone...sorry, I did not intend on starting a heated discussion. Thanks for the info....I *think* I have gathered that there IS NOT a luggage weight limit :o Even if the 200 lbs per person did apply to Carnival I have no intention of taking that much stuff so either way I am in good shape. Thanks again everyone.

You didn't start a heated discussion. A bunch of people who have no intention of bringing more than 200 pounds of luggage per person do seem to have become rather hot under the collar over a non-issue however.

By the way, do you plan on bringing a camera?

A bunch of people who have no intention of bringing more than 200 pounds of luggage per person do seem to have become rather hot under the collar over a non-issue however.
The issue is that you don't know what you're talking about. What difference does it make how much luggage "a bunch of people" plan to carry? You're still a freaking idiot. You insist on claiming there is a 200 pound limit even though several people have pointed out that you're wrong. :rolleyes:

You didn't start a heated discussion. A bunch of people who have no intention of bringing more than 200 pounds of luggage per person do seem to have become rather hot under the collar over a non-issue however.

By the way, do you plan on bringing a camera?

NO, YOU started this. Which part do you not understand? That Carnival doesn't have a weight limit? Or the one where Carnival doesn't have a weight limit? Would you be happier if one of us said we were bringing 200+ lbs of luggage? You just keep repeating yourself over and over and over and over and over and over...........

The rest of of us actually answered the OP's original question. You didn't. You just brought in a totally unrelated answer that seems to be stuck in your head.

The only limit is that your MIL has to fit in the cabin.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Baggage_Information__Embarkation_Debarkation.aspx

faq.gifspacer.gif Do you have luggage restrictions? spacer.gif Although there is no limit set by Carnival on the amount of luggage you may bring (so long as it fits in your stateroom), if your travel plans involve air transportation, you may want to check with the airlines since the carrier may have restrictions.

The issue is that you don't know what you're talking about. What difference does it make how much luggage "a bunch of people" plan to carry? You're still a freaking idiot. You insist on claiming there is a 200 pound limit even though several people have pointed out that you're wrong. :rolleyes:

If you would learn to read before posting and looking like a fool you will see that I never specifically mentioned Carnival. Also, I provided my source, which clearly stated was not Carnival.

NO, YOU started this. Which part do you not understand? That Carnival doesn't have a weight limit? Or the one where Carnival doesn't have a weight limit? Would you be happier if one of us said we were bringing 200+ lbs of luggage? You just keep repeating yourself over and over and over and over and over and over...........

The rest of of us actually answered the OP's original question. You didn't. You just brought in a totally unrelated answer that seems to be stuck in your head.

I see you are still pretty hot under the collar about this. By the way, are you planning to bring a camera with you on your next Carnival cruise?

I see you are still pretty hot under the collar about this. By the way, are you planning to bring a camera with you on your next Carnival cruise?

This is done. To those of us that actually answered the OP's question, I'm sure they are appreciative. To the one that didn't have anything useful to add, tata for now!

If you would learn to read before posting and looking like a fool you will see that I never specifically mentioned Carnival. Also, I provided my source, which clearly stated was not Carnival.
ROFL - Hey genius, if you'd learn to read the title of the thread before posting, you'd see that it's called "Does CARNIVAL have a luggage weight limit?", posted on the CARNIVAL board... but feel free to continue entertaining us. :p

Archived