Navigator 12/28 Cruise

Mikedd

Anyone going on the 12/28 Navigator New Years Eve cruise? This will be my wife's and my first Regency cruise. We've cruised the big ships in the past and can't wait to see what it's like on the smaller cruise lines. We've read a lot of positive things about Regency and the Navigator.

Mike

We will be on this cruise as well. We have sailed on Oceania and really enjoyed it. Last year we sailed Celebrity and didn't like it at all. The ship was crowded, there were babies in diapers in the hot tub; it was awful. This year we decided it was worth paying a little extra to get away from the crowds and try RSSC. We are in 514. I understand that the ship will just be coming out of dry dock so hopefully it will be looking good. Our travel agent said that we will be the first group on to get the all-inclusive service. That will be nice. We don't drink much but who knows maybe I'll start:rolleyes: Hope to see you on the cruise.

Mike

Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised by Regent and the Navigator. They are constantly making improvements in both facilities and service. On the transatlantic they were busy replacing carpet in vacant cabins and doing general upgrade work. The current chef is even more classic French than the previous (whose food I loved) chef and very smartly presented. John is doing an outstanding job selecting wines.

JoAnne

Thanks JoAnne. Spunky, we are in cabin 943. We have previously sailed on Royal Caribbean's Radiance, Jewel and Enchantment of the Seas. We enjoyed the cruises, but they were extemely crowded. I hear they will be upgrading the cabins with new linens, flat screen TVs and and bose/ipod systems. See you on board. Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Archived