RCL shareholder credit

cpayne

We have not used our rcl shareholder credit since we purchased our stock. Been too busy with other cruises. We are booked on Explorer for Nov 2007 and would like to receive this credit. Couple of questions:

Is the credit $100 for a 7 day trip?

Is this credit reduced by the amount of any other ship board credits you may have? For example, if you're travel agent gives you a ship board credit of $150 you would receive no share holder credit on other lines. Does RCL work this way?

How do you submit your paperwork to get the credit?

Thanks!

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

The shareholder credit is above any other OBC that you receive. Just keep in mind that the shareholder credit in the above site is for cruises booked no longer than May 2007. Im sure there will be a new shareholder credit for future cruises after 5/07.

$250 credit for 14 or more nights

$200 for 9 to 13 nights

$100 for 6 to 8 nights

$50 for 5 nights or less

No you do not lose your stockholder credit if you have others.

What you need to do is fax or mail a copy of your stock certificate or broker statement, along with your booking 3 to:

Royal Caribbean Cruises, LTD

Investor Benefits

PO Box 02511

Miami, Fl. 33102

Fax# 305-539-4645

Shareholder benefits will apply the credit to your booking number and send you an email verification

Hope this helps

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

The shareholder credit is above any other OBC that you receive. Just keep in mind that the shareholder credit in the above site is for cruises booked no longer than May 2007. Im sure there will be a new shareholder credit for future cruises after 5/07.

We are booked on a September 2007 cruise and a December 2007 cruise. I e-mailed my request for OBC to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com for these two cruises weeks ago and have received confirmation of the OBC being applied. You really don't need a form. Just send them an e-mail with the confirmation number, ship and sail date along with a copy of your confirmation of stock ownership (I scanned it and attached it to the e-mail). They have always gotten back with confirmation within 24 hours.

Just found out about this credit on this board. Emailed the info, and pdf of my brokerage statement and got a reply less than a day later. $50 for my 3 day Baja cruise and $100 for my 7 day Caribbean cruise.

When you can do it & get confirmation via email within 2 hours.

Send an email to: stockholderbenefit@rccl.com

Attach a copy of your statement showing 100 shares of RCL stock. Either scan & attach it or copy from your online broker site & paste to the email. Then your name, address & phone number; your ship & sailing date, confirmation # & your C&A #.

Then Linda will email you back telling you the OBC you are getting.

So do it now!

$250 credit for 14 or more nights

$200 for 9 to 13 nights

$100 for 6 to 8 nights

$50 for 5 nights or less

No you do not lose your stockholder credit if you have others.

What you need to do is fax or mail a copy of your stock certificate or broker statement, along with your booking 3 to:

Royal Caribbean Cruises, LTD

Investor Benefits

PO Box 02511

Miami, Fl. 33102

Fax# 305-539-4645

Shareholder benefits will apply the credit to your booking number and send you an email verification

Hope this helps

When you can do it & get confirmation via email within 2 hours.

Send an email to: stockholderbenefit@rccl.com

Attach a copy of your statement showing 100 shares of RCL stock. Either scan & attach it or copy from your online broker site & paste to the email. Then your name, address & phone number; your ship & sailing date, confirmation # & your C&A #.

Then Linda will email you back telling you the OBC you are getting.

So do it now!

What she said. We always email our request and get a confirmation right away.

Janet524

We are booked also in December 2007, but I thought it was too early to request the OBC for the shares.

I guess not, since you already have a reply.

My thoughts as well, as I have always waited until a month prior to prove that I own RCCL stock, and get my OBC. I didn't know I could apply for credit so far in advance.

Rick

My thoughts as well, as I have always waited until a month prior to prove that I own RCCL stock, and get my OBC. I didn't know I could apply for credit so far in advance.

Rick

Rick: I've always requested my OBC as soon as I have my confirmation number, regardless of how far out we're booked. I've always gotten a quick reply. A word of advice (that you probably already know), be sure to print out the RCCL confirmation of the OBC and take a copy along with you. We've never had a problem with having the credit applied to our on board account, but it never hurts to have the back up. Happy Cruising!

PS - Doing the "Jingle Bell" Doc Dance for our 12/22/06 Brilliance Cruise!:)

Macop, you sure got your confirmation for your OBC really fast.

I remember a few years back when I applied, I sent a fax, and did not get a confirmation, although I requested an email one, and had to phone and remind them to send the confirmation.

This time I did as was suggested on this board, and emailed Linda 5 days ago, and also requested an email confirmation.

Guess I have to have a bit more patience, and hopefully it is coming soon.

Cruises must be booked prior to May of 2007. We have one cruise for September of 2007 and two cruises on the books for March of 2008 and have confirmation of our shareholder's OBC for all three cruises. As in the past, once May of 2007 gets nearer, they will most probably extend it to May of 2008.

We email them a copy of our brokerage account showing ownership of 100 shares, give them all the information as required and have a confirmation back within 24 hours from Carlos.

Cruises must be booked prior to May of 2007. We have one cruise for September of 2007 and two cruises on the books for March of 2008 and have confirmation of our shareholder's OBC for all three cruises. As in the past, once May of 2007 gets nearer, they will most probably extend it to May of 2008.

We email them a copy of our brokerage account showing ownership of 100 shares, give them all the information as required and have a confirmation back within 24 hours from Carlos.

I did all that, and our cruise is December 2007, so there is plenty of time, but I was just surprised that everyone gets their confirmation so fast. I sent my email to the attention of Linda.

I did all that, and our cruise is December 2007, so there is plenty of time, but I was just surprised that everyone gets their confirmation so fast. I sent my email to the attention of Linda.

There are several folks that take care of the emails and OBC for shareholders. I am sure that Linda will take care of everything for you. I just like to get it all taken care of as soon as possible. Make sure when you get your confirmation that you print yourself a copy and take it with you, just in case it doesn't show up after you board the ship. Better to be safe than sorry.:)

Archived