flu?norovirus after inspiration cruise

xeena

we got home saturday morning from our cruise on the Inspiration....hubby woke up sunday morning and has been sick as a dog since then...flu-like symptoms.....

anyone her of folks off that cruise getting sick? i am fine...so maybe it is just a coincidence......i have to look up the onset/incubation stuff for norovirus.....

Roto will make you feel like you're going to die on the first day, by the second day you're feeling a lot better already. The whole time you're highly contagious, and it spreads much easier than the common cold because it survives on all surfaces and is air-borne. So washing hands helps greatly, but if you breathe the same air as someone who has it, you'll probably catch it. Good news: if you had it on a previous cruise you're a lot less likely to come down with it. Yeah for me!!!

Roto will make you feel like you're going to die on the first day, by the second day you're feeling a lot better already. The whole time you're highly contagious, and it spreads much easier than the common cold because it survives on all surfaces and is air-borne. So washing hands helps greatly, but if you breathe the same air as someone who has it, you'll probably catch it. Good news: if you had it on a previous cruise you're a lot less likely to come down with it. Yeah for me!!!

Rotovirus isn't airborn. It's a stomach bug that is just like Norovirus and it is passed the same way...by hand to mouth or through food or by fecal matter or vomit (yucky).

Influenza is airborn and infects the upper respiratory system.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. ;)

Archived