Liberty Big Screen

KimNLyssCruisin

A group of us are sailing on the Liberty 12/23/06 - Western Caribbean for 8 nights.

Is there anyone who has sailed on her recently that can tell us what movies/events are displayed on the big screen on the Lido?

How about showing movies at night - is there generally a big turn out?

Thanks! :)

I think they only have movies at night..I heard that they show the Rocky Horror show on the last night,.....Dennis

I havent seen that playing on the Liberty.

--

The only night I see it really crowded out there is the gala buffet. Way too many people standing in line to get to the buffet that i think a lot of other people went outside to watch a Cher concert til the lines grew smaller.

on other nights it was not ever a problem finding a chair.

One night they had one of the old James Bond movies that I've seen at least 10 times on TV. There was nothing "new" that caught my attention. Several concerts and other junk. Maybe the Carribean will be more entertainment oriented than Europe.

John L.

Did anyone think it took away the "ambiance" of cruising? I know it sounds silly, but I wonder about that. I also wonder why people want cell phones, computers, ipods, etc. :confused: Guess I'm old or something. I hope they still have the bands playing island music!:eek:

We were on the Liberty this summer and there were 2 movies shown every evening. The first more family friendly and the second more appealing to my 16 year old. I went to 2 movies (Finding Nemo and Narnia) with my 12 year old son and there maybe 40 people or so watching the movie. The had blankets to use (which we needed). It was a nice relaxing time at night after all day touring in Europe.

Julie

Archived