Passengers On For The Long Haul

wynkys

Does anyone know, as a general rule, on extended cruises other than the World Cruise, what percentage of passengers would be on for the entire trip rather than some segments?

I am particularly interested in the Mariner Circle Pacific and am also wondering on how many of the segments, if any, would the ship be close to capacity?

Wayne

We've heard that the World Cruise has something more than 400 FULL CRUISE passengers. There are segment passengers as well.

Since there are a number of single passengers, the capacity of the Voyager for this trip is closer to 600 that 700.

Just my opinion.

We're on the first segment and it's full. At last check you could not book a single segment and had to book at least 3 segments in order to get a stateroom. Having said that, I got a flyer from rssc that advertized the final segment as available. There are a very large number of prior full world cruisers on this 2007 cruise.

We were on the Tokyo to Hong Kong segment of the current Mariner Grand Pacific circle cruise and we were told that there were only about 45 people who were completing the entire circle. The ship was almost full on our segment, but only half full on the previous segment sailing across from Alaska so I think it varies a lot depending upon the itinerary. I have heard that the World Cruise gets many more full cruise passengers.

Thank you Sundial and Debbie for your responses as you have provided exactly the types of answers I was looking for.

It is of particular interest that so few are doing the full cruise.

Wayne

Archived