Did you post a Tahiti Slide Show???

DALSAL

Someone posted a great slide show of their trip to Tahiti..I want to say it was a woman.They also had a slide show of a wedding on their site.It tells you where you can get this program.I want it!! But,Ive looked high and low and cant seem to find it.I bought one program,but it just makes you say,"oh,thats nice",but this other slide show presentation makes you want to say "WOW!!" It holds you attention.I bookmarked it and the last time I tried to watch it,it didnt work.And,of course,I didnt write the info down.

It had great animation..if you are this person,or if you know of this program,please share!! Thanks, Dot

Hi,

The one you most like saw before was posted by Lhbsurf (Laura Bowles). I thought her photos were excellent so my wife and put one together just yesterday of our August trip. The program is free with Comcast broadband internet cable. The only downside that we have experiencesd with the free version is that the music selection is somewhat limited.

Jay

http://photoshow.comcast.net/viewshow/RK5dt4XD

Just to confirm they are correct, I used photoshow - it is wonderfully easy and makes you look like a pro. It is a free download from Comcast - you get the free version regardless, but since I use comcast, I get the premium version - I am really unsure of the differences.

If you want to see my photoshow again, let me know and I'll be happy to post the link. I thought everyone was tired of seeing it!!!;)

Laura

Hi,

The one you most like saw before was posted by Lhbsurf (Laura Bowles). I thought her photos were excellent so my wife and put one together just yesterday of our August trip. The program is free with Comcast broadband internet cable. The only downside that we have experiencesd with the free version is that the music selection is somewhat limited.

Jay

http://photoshow.comcast.net/viewshow/RK5dt4XD

Jay - I love the photo show!!! Great minds think alike - I about cracked up - I chose the VERY same song for the photoshow of our October 06 Cruise!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Laura

Laura,I think I wore your photo show out! I loved it,and Im planning a trip to Tahiti because of it!! Please post again..Dot

Here it is:

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/tC8iI8EE

I reloaded it because they changed something and sometimes the original one wouldn't load.

I thought I had put too many personal pictures in it, (which I realized after I posted it), because I originally made it just to share with friends and family and posted it as an afterthought. But, I got a surprising number of comments like yours that people really liked it - I guess from big grins on our faces everyone knew we were having the time of our lives!!!

I had a wonderful trip and got my information from these boards and Jan Prince's guidebook - I found the information on both to be very accurate. If you have any specific questions about what we did, feel free to e-mail me LHBSurf@comcast.net and I'll be happy to share information with you.

Laura,thanks for the repost! Im sure others will love seeing it too!

I booked a hawaii cruise July '07 and so wish I had the time to include Tahiti.After seeing your slideshow,we have put this on our list of places to go once I quit work.So,Im sure I will have a lot of questiolns for you.I loved your little hut bungalow!

Thanks again,Dot

Laura, Just watched for the first time your slide show! It was wonderful, thanks for reposting. I have a question~~~I noticed your husband and another table mate had on their tuxes. I love it when my DH wears his but I don't want him to be the only one. So many other posts said don't bother to bring one. What are your thoughts?

Laura, Just watched for the first time your slide show! It was wonderful, thanks for reposting. I have a question~~~I noticed your husband and another table mate had on their tuxes. I love it when my DH wears his but I don't want him to be the only one. So many other posts said don't bother to bring one. What are your thoughts?

Thank you. French Polynesia is wonderful!!!

I had read that the ship was more casual also, but we live in a small town with little opportunity to dress up, so we enjoy that part of cruising and decided to bring it along. I was glad we did - our sailing at least, was about like a normal cruise - I'd say about 25% to 1/3 of the men had on tuxes and another 1/3 suit and tie - 1/3 were more casual - I don't think you'd feel uncomfortable regardless of what you chose to wear. The other formal night, I wore a full length beaded sequined gown and did not feel out of place.

It's up to the individual really - you could get by with a little less formal if you wished to, but if you enjoy that type thing, plenty of others are dressed up with you.

Archived