First post

carolandphil

Hi, can anyone help, what are the wireless or wired facilities on internet access on the Masdaam. We are going on Christmas cruise departing 24th Dec. We are British and my husband will be desparate to keep up to date with the cricket test series. My priority will be checking out the spa!

Maasdam has a wonderful Explorations Cafe where you will find computers available for guest's use. She also has hot spots and you can use your laptop. Internet packages are available for purchase. The charges are something like $100 for 250 minutes; $55 for 100 minutes or you can pay by the minute. All the packages bear a one time start up charge of about $3.95.

Maasdam is one of my favorite ships. We've sailed her many times and have four more cruises booked on her.

Hope you enjoy her as much as we do.

Welcome to HAL Board......glad you posted. Any other questions, ask away. Someone here is sure to be able to help.

Hi, can anyone help, what are the wireless or wired facilities on internet access on the Masdaam. We are going on Christmas cruise departing 24th Dec. We are British and my husband will be desparate to keep up to date with the cricket test series. My priority will be checking out the spa!

Hi Carol:

Here is info regarding HAL's internet capabilities. I'm not sure how up-to-date it is, though.

Welcome to the Cruise Critic Holland America forum!:)

Karin

It isn't a stupid question at all.

What that means is there is a door that opens (if one wishes) between that cabin and one next door. It's great when families are traveling in more than one room. Mom and Dad have the cabin next to their children and it is easy in and out. If it is kept locked, it cannot be opened.

Archived