Photos of Sapphire Princess 9/2006 "Anchorage to Osaka" cruise

Sandy R

Thanks for the photo share. We took similar cruise, reverse itinerary, on Sky Princess, back in 2000.

Spent 29 mos. on Okinawa while in the Army. It sure has changed (for the better) from the 50s when I was stationed there.

Thanks for all the compliments.

Tyrkitty... for years I had a Canon Rebel 2000 and loved it. Just before I left on the Asia cruise, I splurged on the new Canon XT - SLR digital. It's pricey but by far the best camera I've ever owned!

Sandy

Sandy -

I loved your pictures! Who would have thought you could have visited Alaska, Russia and Japan all on one trip? Amazing.

I particularly loved your Osaka and Kyoto pictures. They brought back a lot of good memories for me. Your pictures of the Osaka Castle reminded me how difficult it was too get a good angle of that castle with a camera. And I remembered my reaction when I saw the Golden Palace when I saw your pictures!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Theresa

Finally sorted through all the photos of our amazing 28 day Sapphire Princess cruise from this past September and October. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sandyris

All I can say is wow thank you so much for compiling the fabulous shot your composition is excellent. We are taking the Sapphire from Sydney to Los Angeles in April and looking forward to it . Thank you again sarah

Archived