Dream CC cabins

heelfan94

I did a search and was hoping for more info than what turned up. Any past Dream cruisers, are there any "bad" locations for CC cabins? I'm looking at the ones that are all the way forward because that's where we like to be. Any experiences that you can share with me? Thanks in advance. I'm looking at January when the best Oceanviews are $978 for the week. Not a bad deal at all. :)

Just came off the Dream 11/11 sailing, and was in a CC cabin--6255. It was aft, a couple of cabins in from the aft elevators. Very convenient location, and probably the best laid out cabin we have every had. Great sitting area as the previous poster noted with a drape that could be pulled to separate it from the sleeping area. If someone wanted to sleep, and someone couldn't--voila! A small couch with good lighting for reading. Large picture window with a great view. Only downside was we were right above where the ship had tendering operations in Belize. It was quite windy, and the metal staircase & cables "clanked" against the ship--

We were in a CC cabin on Dream 5 years ago, we were in Rms 9206, 9208, 9209. (Then they actually refered to them as a suite, with a different catagory name)

The cabins were great. There was sparling wine when we got on board, and we had concierge service available.

Very comfortable room.

We would not have liked a rear cabin we don't think On that sailing, whenever we went to the trattoria, or terraces we could hear a low rumble of the engines. Not loud, but we wondered if you could hear it in cabins.

We booked another CC cabin for December 9, ended up upselling to a balcony. Will let you know how the cruise is. Can't wait.

I took the upsell that wasn't supposed to be offered until I had at least made a deposit. :o So now we're in a balcony on Deck 8. I was perfectly content in an oceanview so this is a nice little bonus. :)

Sounds like a great deal. Dream has few balconied cabins so there is usually a big jump in pricing between oceanview and balcony. Congratulations, and enjoy.

Archived