Transportation from FFL to Miami

aaalfaro888

Hi, I will be going on the Carnival Valor on the 26th and am flying into Fort Lauderdale the afternoon before. I was wondering if anyone had any info on shuttles to Miami to spend the night there instead of FLL. Or are shuttles frequent enough that i could stay in FLL and just go there in the morning. Thanks in advance for any help.

We're also flying into FLL, but staying in MIA (as we booked a Priceline hotel right AT MIA before we knew we'd be flying into FLL). Anyway, we're using http://www.hudsonltd2.com/cgi-bin/fla1/res these people, based on recommendations from others on CC. It's going to be like $16 pp for 4 of us from FLL to our hotel at MIA. I didn't think that was bad, plus I just like to know it's lined up and I don't have ONE more thing to do when we fly in (which is going to be at 11:00 p.m. ANYWAY).

We are flying into FLL and cruise out of Miami. There are 4 adults, so we are renting a car from Dollar for $50 per day plus gas. They will drop you off at the port from Miami airport and pick you up at the port for the return. We are staying in Ft Lauderdale the night before. The cheapest shuttles I could find would have cost us more. PLus it gives us some freedom to drive around some.

Tri County Airport Express is the contract holder for the shared ride shuttle service out of Ft Lauderdale airport. The cost to Miami is $18 per person.

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "AIRPORT EXPRESS" in red on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in and he/she will assist you.

Have a wonderful cruise.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html

www.floridalimo.com haven't yet used them, but am planning to. found that they cover 3 areas (fll, wpb and miami), so seems right on target. if you decide to use them, pls post and tell how they were.</p>

We used them and loved them! Very professional, super clean Lincoln (we did the Executive Sedan Meet & Greet, a few bucks more but well worth it!) Highly highly recommend them to start your vacation off right! :D

Archived