Radisson Port Canaveral

psblin99

here's my earlier post:radisson resort at the port www.radisson.com/capecanaveralfl is a great place to stay. not the cheapest, but i'd recommend it if you can do it. it does offer AAA discounts. one mile from the port. if you rent from budget, you can drive yourself to cape canaveral for far less than it wld cost for transportation. then drop the rental car back at the budget office which is 2 blocks away from the hotel, and they will give you complimetary transportation to the pier.

Thanks for the pics!!! Cute family!

We are booked pre-cruise at the Radisson next June and was wondering if the rooms are as nice as the photo's on their website?

Its a very nice property, with a nice pool. the link I am looking for offered a room at $89.00.

I stayed at the Radisson last July and really enjoyed the hotel, there is a nice Italian/Pizza restaurant right next door, the pool was very nice and we also got free breakfast coupons.

I requested a room right next to the pool and wish I didn't. The room was worn and a little old looking. Friends of ours stayed in the back away from the pool and their room was newer.

I will be sailing out of Port Canaveral again this August and will most likely book this hotel again.

If you do find that web site for 89.00 please let me know. Right now I am getting a rate of $125.00 AA. My email address is DRRASBC7@AOL.COM

Thanks

Archived