solo on 11/25

mkwzl

Heya...

Taking my first solo cruise on 11/25 on Carnival. No one could get the time off and I prefer short-notice, spontaneous trips, so I booked this one last night.

Do they normally assign dinner tables with other solo travellers or is it fairly random?

-Mike

I have found that in most cases Carnival does very well with the demographics of those at the table. On my last solo, I requested a late dining time - 8 or 8:30. I was assigned to a large table with other solo travelers - most my age. It was really nice to make new friends - and I found that we all had a lot in common.

If by chance on your first night you find that your table mates don't have anything in common - or they happen to be all solo's traveling together and don't want to include an additional person - please go to the maitre'd and ask him to change your table. He will work hard to get you seated with good dinner companions.

Bon Voyage!!

I have found that in most cases Carnival does very well with the demographics of those at the table. On my last solo, I requested a late dining time - 8 or 8:30. I was assigned to a large table with other solo travelers - most my age. It was really nice to make new friends - and I found that we all had a lot in common.

If by chance on your first night you find that your table mates don't have anything in common - or they happen to be all solo's traveling together and don't want to include an additional person - please go to the maitre'd and ask him to change your table. He will work hard to get you seated with good dinner companions.

Bon Voyage!!

Awesome.. thanks

Archived