Balconies on the Diamond

rikig1969

This will be the first time we've gotten a balcony, so I have a couple of questions...

How big are the balconies on Baja deck? Our room is B742, if anyone knows anything specific about that one.

There will be 3 of us total, is it big enough for 3 people to comfortably sit out there? and will they automatically have 3 chairs out there since there are 3 of us booked in the room?

Thanks.:)

This will be the first time we've gotten a balcony, so I have a couple of questions...

How big are the balconies on Baja deck? Our room is B742, if anyone knows anything specific about that one.

There will be 3 of us total, is it big enough for 3 people to comfortably sit out there? and will they automatically have 3 chairs out there since there are 3 of us booked in the room?

Thanks.:)

rjack22 was kind enough to provide the following info when I inquired about balconies on the Golden so I will pass his comments on to you:

"Dolphin deck balconies measure 8'10" x 6"11" and completely uncovered.

The Caribe balconies measure 9' x 9'10" and are half covered and half open.

And balconies on Aloha and Baja are 9' x 5'3" and are completely covered.

As you can see, the Caribe balconies are larger than Dolphin."

I assume the measurements would be the same for the Diamond as the two ships are sister ships. Don't know if there will be three chairs out there but if there are not I am sure your room stewart will be happy to bring in a 3rd chair. Hope this helps.

Archived