R Family Protesters

dj4eyes

I wasn't on the 7/11 R Family cruise aboard the Norwegian Dawn, but I was saddened to read in my local newspaper that the passengers were met in Nassau, Bahamas by 100+ anti-Gay protesters.

Apparently the protest was held by a group of Christian pastors calling itself "Save the Bahamas." A quote in the article from one of the pastors: "We don't care how much money they bring. The Bahamas is off-limits."

Now maybe it's just me, but don't laws and state departments determine which countries are off-limits to whom? Such arrogance!

In my humble opinion, from the looks of the place when I was there last October, the Bahamas could indeed use some salvation, but certainly not from Lesbians, Gays and their families!

Hi

Didn't realize the protest made the news. Yes they did protest us in the Bahama's but we had a great welcoome in the KEYS.

The cruise was great even with the protest. How can you let a handful of people ruin your vacation. I have never been protested before but we went out and did what we wanted to do. Didn't spend any money as I would have before the protesters, I feel they were the losers not us.

GREAT CRUISE AND GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL!!!

Archived