I am calling the Book of World Records

stbmom

...if I can get all this stuff into the cabin.

I have already started packing (I know, I know - we don't leave until the 9th) and the chances of me getting all of this stuff into the cabin and put away should be interesting. But if I do it - I am the best organizer in the world!!!!

Who thinks they can top me?

What are the craziest things you have managed to pack and get to fit in your cabin?

...if I can get all this stuff into the cabin.

I have already started packing (I know, I know - we don't leave until the 9th) and the chances of me getting all of this stuff into the cabin and put away should be interesting. But if I do it - I am the best organizer in the world!!!!

Who thinks they can top me?

What are the craziest things you have managed to pack and get to fit in your cabin?

I had 2 bags, one of which weighed over 70 pounds, and 12 pairs of shoes. I fit everything just fine. I am sure you will too. We were in an E2. The shoes in the closet were tight, but I managed. ;)

I pack clothes for morning, afternoon and night for 7 days. I end up bringing home about 15 unworn outfits. I do this every time. Some people never learn:D

I keep telling myself that on my next cruise, which is only a 3 day, I am only packing a small carry-on bag. We will see how that works out.

I never totally unpack. Bathing suits, cover ups, etc, are washed, dried, and put back into the suitcase with the matching accessories (everthing has to match). Many other items which we only use for cruises and/or warm weather vacations are also always in there and ready to go. One section of my closet is for vacation clothes ONLY.

Am I the only one like this?????

I bring a minumum of 12 pr of shoes everywhere we go.

This summer, on a 4 nt cruise, I brought 14 prs of shoes.

I throw them all in a big duffle bag!!

Yeah, but you are a girl. I am a guy, so 12 pairs of shoes for me must be a record. I have more shoes than any guy I know. I have over 60 pairs of shoes. :D

This is the way I look at it. It is better to have too much than not enough. You never know who's gonna bump into you with their soda or drink (or on yourself...that happened to me on my first cruise, went into the windjammer with a pina coloda/strawberry daquiri and came out with a nice looking stain on my shirt). I also packed 3 sets of clothes for each day plus 1 swimsuit for each day in port. I also took an extra medicine box filled with Immodium, benedril, asprin and sea sickness pills. Never used anything but the sea sickness pills...but had I or someone in my family needed it, it was there. Even on summer caribbean cruises I take at least one pair of jeans...they came in handy too. Anyways, I think having what you need is important plus a little extra for any mishaps you run into. It is far better to bring what you have than be stuck buying something you don't want last minute (usually on the ship) because you need it.

You never know who's gonna bump into you with their soda or drink (or on yourself...that happened to me on my first cruise, went into the windjammer with a pina coloda/strawberry daquiri and came out with a nice looking stain on my shirt).

Did you wash the shirt yet.... If not, can I lick the stain.....:eek:

Archived