Golf on the Zuiderdan 1/6/2007

martini cruiser

I don't know where it is you want to play, but my DH and his friends always set up their golf themselves online before they leave home. Most every course you would want to play in the Caribbean has an online site with instructions on booking tee times. They are very used to cruisers doing this and just ask what ship you will be on so they will know if there is a problem of any kind. Much easier and more reliable than waiting until you are on the ship even if you are in a suite and can use the Neptune Lounge as an option.

DH already has 3 games booked for our next cruise in Aruba, Curacao, and St. Thomas.

I meant to add but my edit time ran out- the big reason to make your teetime reservations now is that when the course is full it is full and a cruiseship does not have spots held open for golfers. The only time DH ever had the Concierge try to make reservations for him at the last minute the course was full and that was that. Assuming you might be talking about the 'best course' in St. Thomas (?) I would make my reservations now. You might even call down there for confirmation.

There no longer is a golf pro on the Vista ships who used to have standing tee times on some of the courses.

Archived