FLL LaQuinta or Hampton Inn?

Cruise prn

:) I stayed in the LaQuinta last June in Cocoa Beach and it was great. They also have a park and cruise package. I am staying there again in Feb and getting the park and cruise pk on my Carnival Glory cruise to the western Caribbean. It is fairly close to the Port Canaveral where you get the boat. The prices are not as high as the Raddison.:eek: :eek: :eek:

We stayed at a LaQuinta in Fort Lauderdale (not sure if there are several) last January and it was great. Rang in the new year watching a football game from the hot tub. The rooms were clean and the hotel grounds were very nice. It was a 5 minute drive to the port. Would definitely stay there again.

I stayed in La Quinta's and Hampton Inn's across the country and both have been consistant with clean rooms and decent beds. At least up to this point I haven't had a bad stay at either chain. Hampton Inn does have a better breakfast IMO but other than that, it's whichever is least exepensive. If all things are even, I'll choose Hampton Inn since we have a Hhonors account. I FLL I believe the Hampton Inn's offer a free shuttle drop off at the pier. I'm not certain if La Quinta does or not but I believe that they do.

Archived