Anyone have pictures of QM2's new bridge wings?

clay1234

These are great photos. Regardless of asthetics, they did a very nice job. The paint matches, the lines of the ship seem to match, and everything seems to blend very well. I am amazed that they did this in the sort time that they had her. One thing is for certain, the bridge wings now look like wings!

Peter, great set of photos. With the extended wings, they will be able to see how unsightly the ship is all the better. :D Couldn't resist! :rolleyes: Such real Queens...Mary with her new implants and Lizzy with her many facelifts! What's a guy to do?

Thanks guys for the great picture links. I have been working on a 1:400 scale model of the QM2 and have become quite fascinated with the exterior of the ship. The design of that ship is great and they look great (bridge wings) and do not change the over all look of the ship, I might even be able to duplicate them with some plastic and putty on the model. Good work with the links, thanks again.

Peter, great set of photos. With the extended wings, they will be able to see how unsightly the ship is all the better. :D Couldn't resist! :rolleyes: Such real Queens...Mary with her new implants and Lizzy with her many facelifts! What's a guy to do?

The implant comment is great. I had been trying to come up with something along those lines, but you hit it dead on!

Archived