Roll call Legend Caldera - LA 16 Jan. 2007

Seabourn-nail

>"we have cancelled the return from LA on the 26."

Sorry to hear this, I was looking forward to meeting you both. But it is fun to have another Seabourn treat planned when one gets off the boat.

(Or should I say gets thrown off kicking and screaming after the crew cuts the chains and locks I have used to tie myself to the railings in the Pursers' Lobby?)

Jane

I thought we would have more regulars--it's such an easy trip for U.S. based people--this will be our 4th venture on the Mexican Riviera, and each time it gets better, The Mexican's have done a fine job cleaning up and improving there West Coast--it's not like the old days when it was tough to eat or drink anything, but beer out of the bottle! Oh well--we will have a great time, and the Sky bar will be less crowded. See you in San Jose or Caldera!

I thought we would have more regulars--it's such an easy trip for U.S. based people--this will be our 4th venture on the Mexican Riviera, and each time it gets better, The Mexican's have done a fine job cleaning up and improving there West Coast--it's not like the old days when it was tough to eat or drink anything, but beer out of the bottle! Oh well--we will have a great time, and the Sky bar will be less crowded. See you in San Jose or Caldera!

Lola and Don,

I hope these cruises with LA as the embarkation / disembarkation port really catch on! I would love to someday do the 24 day FLL to LA Panama Canal / Mexican Riviera sailing to disembark in LA and only have about a 45 minute van ride home. :D No airports, no hassle. I agree, if LA becomes a port call, this will be great for those of us here on the west coast! :)

Lola and Don,

I hope these cruises with LA as the embarkation / disembarkation port really catch on! I would love to someday do the 24 day FLL to LA Panama Canal / Mexican Riviera sailing to disembark in LA and only have about a 45 minute van ride home. :D No airports, no hassle. I agree, if LA becomes a port call, this will be great for those of us here on the west coast! :)

WE agree--L.A. is real easy for us--I sure hope it catches on--let all those East Coast people come West and see what real living is--tough day in Arizona today--sunny and windy--first day I have had the top up on the car since last February!! Don

Archived