Which ship should we sail on next????

karen116

Hi - We just got off of the Liberty today and are looking to book our next cruise. Since we'll be getting the 50% off voucher from Carnival, we'd like to book a 7 or 8 day cruise. What would everyone recommend, and why?

Thanks for your input~ (we've been on the Legend and the Liberty this year, we'd like to try another ship if possible)

We usually try and choose a ship we haven't been on with an itinerary to somewhere we haven't been. Do you have a port that is more convenient for you? There isn't a class of ship we don't like and every cruise seems a little better than the one before. Happy shopping. :)

Diane

Hi - We just got off of the Liberty today and are looking to book our next cruise. Since we'll be getting the 50% off voucher from Carnival, we'd like to book a 7 or 8 day cruise. What would everyone recommend, and why?

Thanks for your input~ (we've been on the Legend and the Liberty this year, we'd like to try another ship if possible)

Join us on the 8 day Miracle out of Ft Lauderdale 10-22-07..........We are the Misfits and this is the Misfits to the St's tour.........2 sea days, St Maarten, St Kitts, St Lucia and 2 sea days on the return...........SOUNDS GREAT DOESN'T IT?!!!;) The Miracle's a beautiful ship that gets great reviews and has an excellent service record..........and since you know the Legend you'll be familiar with the layout. And it's been a while since they (Carnival) have gone to some of the southern ports.

Victory in Febuary was the best. Very Clean, the crew were cleaning all the time. SIMPLY THE BEST!
The Miracle is the current Eagle award winner.....for customer service scores. AND is one of a few ships to score a perfect score on the recent health/sanitary inspection...........so it's Better than "simply the best" LOL.......not trying to start a fight.....just joking with you....but the scores/awards are true.

Thank you so much......we're still shopping. We're in NY and have flown to Ft. Lauderdale for the last two cruises. I think that we are thinking about leaving out of NY this time (hopefully sometime over the summer) - there are 14 of us so schedules can be difficulty. I have two teens that do sleep away camp in NH - so one option is to cut camp time to do the cruise. Carnival has already told us we can't use the voucher for hoiday sailings, I'm sure we can come up with something....

The CC cruise in June sounds great - what are the dates???

Thank you so much......we're still shopping. We're in NY and have flown to Ft. Lauderdale for the last two cruises. I think that we are thinking about leaving out of NY this time (hopefully sometime over the summer) - there are 14 of us so schedules can be difficulty. I have two teens that do sleep away camp in NH - so one option is to cut camp time to do the cruise. Carnival has already told us we can't use the voucher for hoiday sailings, I'm sure we can come up with something....

The CC cruise in June sounds great - what are the dates???

Hi Karen,

We leave on June 12 and return on the 20th. Pricing and other info is in the link in my signature. Right now our prices are about $200 less than what I see on the Carnival site and we have $100 per cabin credit along with some other goodies! I know how tough it it is to make everyone's schedule work out - hopefully you can make it happen, we'd love to have you join us.

Sharon

I booked the Miracle for next Dec 24, it goes over Christmas/ New Years. I wanted another New years cruise and its also 9 days. I have never been on a 9 day cruise. After that if im still alive I think I will try a RCCL mega ship for new years just to see one for myself.

Archived