QM2 Merchandise

OceanLiner

I would like to get a nice QM2 polo shirt, or sweater, or oxford. Does anyone know of a site that handles these items? Thank you.

Hi Oceanliner

Yep, the deck 3 port side gift shop site in the Grand Lobby. ;) Sorry, couldn't resist! :)

Seriously, all those items are there for sale plus a large selection of gift ideas. I would try ebay to see if anyone has parted with them.

With very best wishes.

I would like to get a nice QM2 polo shirt, or sweater, or oxford. Does anyone know of a site that handles these items? Thank you.

I bought several things in the inaugural season that I thought I might resell but never have. Polo shirts weren't cheap, I think I paid $38.00 for them. Probably E bay is your best bet, or take a cruise. LOL

This won't get you a polo, but I keep meaning to mention this.

In Typical Cunard fashion, not everything is obvious, but folks who like Cunard memorabilia and books might want to check out this site and the three links.

http://www.cunard.com/AboutCunard/default.asp?Active=Memorabilia

You can actually get there from the Cunard US site by clicking on NEWS at the BOTTOM of any of the pages, then Cunard Merchandise on the left.

Actually, explore most of those links on the left. I found the descriptions of some jobs, such as butler, interesting!

Explore!

Have fun!

Karie,

who thinks it odd Cunard wouldn't want to make merchandise available to those not sailing- after all, they love to get you to part with your money, and someone might want to buy a gift for someone else embarking on a trip.

Archived