OK, Who Did It?

BuilderMan

Lynn, I have to confess to someone!!!I have been SOOO BAAAD all month. I don't know what's wrong with me. Usually the summer months are my best. Anyway....today...I plan to do my utmost to help post a loss this Thursday. I am going grocery shopping and I am not going to buy the "dangerous" snacks. I will limit myself to frozen yogurt. Hope that will not hinder my success!

Have a great day!

I hosted a baby shower for one of my good friends and of course, ate whatever I wanted. I was very good the rest of the time, but I still seemed to have gained 2 lbs. :rolleyes: This is getting harder and harder!

I was up 1lb from the weekend. I didn't eat very healthy, but I still added up my calories ( even from the carrot cake and pizza!) and I was still under my 2,000 limit. I like to stick around 1,300 usually. Oh well, I fell off the wagon for a moment, but Im' right back on it and am currently drinking my first liter of water for the day.

Everyone is doing well for the summer months. Temptation is always around the corner. As long as you don't over-indulge, pat yourself on the back and tell yourself "Would I have been this careful last year?" Most of us can say "no", so be proud you are making the effort this year. I keep telling myself "This year is MY year to succeed no matter what!"

Stacey

I was good.......... I lost 1 pound. My sister, who is also my support team, is due to be in town on Saturday and I am determined to reach a 15 pound total loss before she gets here so I have 2 more pounds to go. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Cali

I didn't binge but didn't lose either and I did a lot of physical work. Ugh!!!!

Tonight, besides sticking on my Atkins food plan (won't call it diet) I am going to do aerobics, tomorrow evening walk. Hopefully, between them all I should start to see some weight loss. Most of you are doing great!!!!!

I'd say for the most part it was a successful weekend for everyone. It's hard in the summer to avoid all the good "summer" foods like barbeques, picnics etc. and get outdoor exercise in because of the heat. But, I would say I'm proud of each of you!! :D

babylene, Shelia and Stacey - You can keep on track! I know you can! :)

Beth, Tami, Cali and 1stcruise05 - Way to go! ;)

I was a no-gainer too.

Don't forget Thursday's weigh-in!

Lynn

I don't know what I did right but I lost seven pounds this week! My goddaughter works at my physician's office so I weigh in on the doctor's scale (so I KNOW it's accurate).

The only thing I can think of is that I've been walking more and more every day. I'm up to 4 or 5 miles a day, and it's also been very hot and humid here in NJ.

In case any of you are thinking "oh yeah, but she's a health nut....walking 4 miles??" I'm absolutely not! I've got over 100 lbs to lose...well, not anymore, now I only have about 80 ;). But I'm on my way.

12 days till we take our first cruise!! Celebrity Zenith to Bermuda 7/31/04

Keep up the good work everyone, and try some excercise, it works!

In case any of you are thinking "oh yeah, but she's a health nut....walking 4 miles??" I'm absolutely not! I've got over 100 lbs to lose...well, not anymore, now I only have about 80 ;). But I'm on my way.

12 days till we take our first cruise!! Celebrity Zenith to Bermuda 7/31/04

Way to go!! Great job. I lost 80 with 20 to go, so know how your feeling. I was walking 3 miles a day instead of taking a nap:)

I gained 1 pound this weekend. I was feeling sorry for my self. But after I recover from my surgery tomorrow, I hope to get back on program.

Congrates on your first of many cruises, I know you will be hooked like the rest of us.

Melody

Archived