CB Crab Leg Buffet

lsw0224

I remember reading that the CB had a crab leg buffet 1 night. Anyone know anything about this? Also, I was thinking about doing the Turle Cove excursion, any details?

I don't know anything about the excursion but the cold seafood buffet is on the first night in Cafe Caribe/Horizon Court.

large shrimp, crab legs, and lobster claws.

I heard there is a hot seafood buffet on the 2nd formal night also.

Bill

The crab legs were excellent. I don't think my husband will ever stop talking about them. We didn't do the seafood buffet (warm) the second night - we ate in the dining room for formal night.

The turtle cover snorkeling is awesome. We saw about six turtles - good reef and coral. Highly recommend it.

Just got back from last week's CB sailing. First night out was the cold seafood buffet, 1st formal night (Monday - first day at sea) was the hot seafood buffet - crab legs, shrimp, various seafood fish dishes etc. They also served crab legs Thursday (thanksgiving) in the main dining room and also again on Friday back in the Cafe Caribe in the evening (2nd formal night - lobster night in the main dining room). We LOVE crab legs and these were so good - we've never been on a cruise where they served so much seafood - we thought the food was excellent!

Archived