We are booked for next year zuiderdam

ciska40

Hi everyone,

We have been planning a cruise with the zuiderdam next year october. Finally booked it today online with HAL. Went very smooth we are in cabin 5070 a vf category.

Can't wait to get on HAL again. We already have cruised 97 days in the past so this time we will pass the 100.

Ciska

Hi everyone,

We have been planning a cruise with the zuiderdam next year october. Finally booked it today online with HAL. Went very smooth we are in cabin 5070 a vf category.

Can't wait to get on HAL again. We already have cruised 97 days in the past so this time we will pass the 100.

Ciska

Enjoy the wonderful cruise and the awesome staff of the Zuiderdam. I am sure you will enjoy every minute of it.

Well, you won't believe this, but DH and I will be sailing on the Zuiderdam in that very same cabin on December 16th! I will be sure to do a review and give you a lowdown on the cabin and balcony :D This will be our 11th cruise and 2nd on HAL, first was on the Zaandam and we had a terrific time. Got a great deal on the VF balcony cabin, so jumped at the chance to take another HAL cruise. We have sailed twice on Carnival this year already, so getting spoiled with all these cruises now that we moved to FL in 2005.

Holland America - 2004, 2006

Carnival - 1995, 1998, 2006, 2006

NCL - 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003

Royal Caribbean - 2002

Archived