Kids crew Ncl Dawn

glen tev

This question should probably be on the family board,but sometimes you can wait weeks there for a response.Here's my dilemma.We are going on the Dawn 3/22/07.My daughter will be almost 5 and my boy 2.5.My dd will have no problem with the kids crew being in pre-school and in adventure ocean on RCCl previous.The problem may be my ds.He hasn't experienced a daycare or babysitter(other than family members).He will usually go were ever his big sister goes but on occasion he has one of his mommy moments.My question is the minute he gets upset do the counslers reach for the beeper instantly or do they try to work with them a little.I've experienced both with my dd when she was younger.On carnival they would beep you the minute your kid uttered the word mommy and on Rccl they were real good about trying to get them interested in something else to take there little minds off it.Were doing a 10 day cruise and i'm hoping it will work and by day 2 he will really be in the swing of things with his big sister.Any input would be great,especially anyone thats had a similiar situation.

Archived