Teeth Whitening Product help, please?

wannasail4ever

My daughter had the "Gentle Touch" whitening on the Carnival for 175 plus tips. Her result is great and she reported no pain and no sensitivities like with her dentist whitening kit. She can tell since she got both. They did try to sell us a bunch of other stuff to maintain your teeth. I will get this on my next cruise.

My daughter had the "Gentle Touch" whitening on the Carnival for 175 plus tips. Her result is great and she reported no pain and no sensitivities like with her dentist whitening kit. She can tell since she got both. They did try to sell us a bunch of other stuff to maintain your teeth. I will get this on my next cruise.

I use Crest Whitestrips probably about every 6 months. They work great....but they do make my teeth EXTREMEMLY sensitive for the first couple of days while using them. I have really bad "shocking" sensation the first day I use them...but I just deal with it because they work so well. :D In fact, it's time to whiten them again. I whitened my teeth before our last cruise, which was last May and our next cruise is in Feb. :)

I would second Kitty9's comments. I was on the Mariner of the Seas in August and the woman who did my combout in the salon was the same technician doing the tooth whitening. I wouldn't expect my dentist to have a sideline doing foil frosting. This just seems to be a huge moneymaker for the cruise lines and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

St. Louis Sal

Archived