Reserving Todd English Prior to Boarding??

Frogger22

Like David said, only on board.

(I got very helpful answers on my post regarding this ... thanks everyone!)

And it's too bad. But guess it's thier way of doing 'crowd control' , and I can wait til I'm on board .... no biggie.

But from what I hear, the anticipation is worth it!

Good luck!

;)

Todd English is not to be missed! The first few sailings the Qm2 Todd English was free, which caused such a fuss that they closed for a few days. The way to control the problem was to establish a nominal fee, but the fee is worth every cent. Make sure to have the trio of cream broulet(SP?).

We were able to book Todd English upon boarding. There was a person taking reservations just before we had our boarding pictures taken. I don't know if this applies to all the crossing or cruises. We did a W/B crossing in August.

Have the corn lobster chowder. Out of this world.

Sue

We dined twice in the Todd Engilsh Restaurant on our first and third cruise for lunch. Our last time was last month during the second Canada/New England cruise.

Lunch can only be offered when the ship is at sea. Lunch appears to be not as crowded. The food is good and so is the service and the atmosphere. It is also a great place for a photos.

When you get on board and into your cabin, I think there is a button on your cabin phone for Todd English reservations. Do it then.

Lunch is $20 per person plus the gratuity that you add to the bill. Dinner is $30 plus gratuity.

On our last cruise of 12 days, we dined in various places just for the experience of it. We did have a table for two in the Britannia Restaurant.

Dinner in the Kings Court is also nice on formal nights if you do not have the time or do not want to get all dressed in formal attire.

The Kings Court requires reservations also for dinner. I think there is a button on your cabin phone also for reservations. We like dinning in La Piazza for dinner. There is no extra charge for this. Only the Chef's Galley in the Kings Court has a charge of $35 per person and requires reservations also.

If you have any more question, please post them here.

Loretta and Terrence

How fast does Todd English fill up? We would like to eat there one night for dinner but we don't really want to make reservations until we figure out the week. We figured we will probably go to Todd English on one of the formal nights but we do not want to miss lobster in the Brittania. So we have to figure this all out. So many problems to deal with! ha

Todd English is not to be missed! The first few sailings the Qm2 Todd English was free, which caused such a fuss that they closed for a few days. The way to control the problem was to establish a nominal fee, but the fee is worth every cent. Make sure to have the trio of cream broulet(SP?).

We enjoyed the free dinner first time on the ship. This time we will reserve for one of the formal nights, probably mid week.

Archived